Art and craft has many aspects and styles. One of them is pallet wood art through which you may create amazing masterpieces for your home decor. Pallet art does not need any extraordinary skills and expenses; you may work with minimal charges and efficiency. These wooden sculptures can be designed in number of styles and shapes that can add to the beauty and looks of the wall where they are hanged on. DIY pallet art allows you to enjoy unique collection of decor items. Now it isn’t compulsory to purchase expensive wall hangings or paintings to decor your home. You may create eye-catching wall displays using pallet wall art without spending lots of money for it.
A little search will introduce you to the vast collection of pallet wall art plans which you can modify according to your need and choice. A combination of different styles can make new attractive sculpture for home décor. Here is an easy approach to create beautiful pallet wall sculpture that can be used in bed room, living room and dining room as well.
- Collect pallets of different sizes, colors and designs. Different wood colors will give marvelous affect.
- Provide glue, rustic nails and basic tools for working along with varnish and paints.
- Arrange pallets on a platform and fix them with help of glue and nails. Rustic nails will give antique looks to the pallet wood art.
- Make a border using 2” wide pallets. Now apply coats of varnish if you are satisfied with natural wood colors. You may apply other paints of your choice to the pallets and frame. Don’t forget to apply top varnish coat for neat finish and shine.
- At the back hooks can be added for hanging it on wall.
- These sculptures can be hanged on wall in different styles such as vertically, horizontally and obliquely.