We all need pallet storage boxes in our house to put either the old stuff or the stuff we don’t tend to use on daily basis. Instead of buying the expensive storage box from the market, I thought to build one by my own out of the pallets I had in my garage. It does not consume much time but needs accurate measurements and techniques through which you can get done with the awesome pallet storage box diy.
DIY pallet storage box instructions:
- Gather some equipment such as hammer, drill machine and nails. You would only need two pallets to make the pallet storage box.
- Start with attaching the bottom and the both sides and at the end attach the top board for it.
- If you want you can attach a hook in the middle front for it to be locked.
- Sandpaper it and color it whichever color you wish to.
- It is very creative to make the storage box out of pallets which can stay in your garage the whole time and you can have enough space to store your things in it.
- Accurate measurements would be according to which size you need so you can make the pallet storage box according to that.
Great ways to spend your weekend by do something productive and exciting with pallet wood.