Having a good wine collection is impressive but when it is displayed in rack created by you is really marvelous and amazing for your friends. The superb thing about your self-made wine rack is that you have liberty to paint your imagination in reality. This seems hard to build your own wine rack but it proves pleasing project when you work on it. Pallet wine rack can display your imaginative and creative skills that can earn good applause for you. For construction of diy pallet wine rack you do not need much expensive materials and skills. You easily can assemble a wine rack by acting upon following course of action.
DIY Pallet Wine Rack Instructions:
- Decide the size of the wine rack according to the location where you want to mount it. To keep your favorite wine handy you should make it in comparatively small size. You may add some book rack along with it.
- Select the design for wine rack that can hold the bottles vertically. This keeps the more brands visible and made the selection and access to bottles easy.
- Construct the wine rack with dimensions 30” wide, 5” deep and 20” tall. This size of pallet wood Wine rack will facilitate to hold 5 or 6 brands of wine handy to you in various locations.
- Take pallets according to your selected design, sand them and paint them with your favorite color. And fix them as per your pallet wine rack plans.
- Protect the joints for their proposed weight by using screws and glue.
- Finally apply varnish coat to gain a fine finish. The front pallet can be used as chalkboard where you can write your small notes.
- Add suitable hooks or steel stripes for mounting the rack on wall. You may take this pallet wine rack with you while traveling and camping.